- Manage small store staff, and train new hires in UpBeat procedures.
- Responsible for attaining store sales targets.
- Responsible for undertaking most administrative tasks.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and special sales.
- Contribute to team effort by performing associate responsibilities as needed.
- Follow UpBeat's procedural guidelines, and efficiently process all day-to-day transactions including but not limited to: Sales, Rentals, Exchanges, Repairs, and Payments.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through outstanding service, including: greeting every customer, answering phones, and maintaining store's appearance.
- Additional store manager duties as needed.
- Minimum high school diploma, higher education preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in sales and customer service. Store management experience preferred.
- Proven successful experience as a retail store manager.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability and desire to assist varying customers in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Working knowledge of computer systems and ability to quickly learn and utilize software for sales, inventory and billing, etc.
- Proficient guitarist or wind instrument musician.
- Knowledge of music instruments, products, accessories, and music.
- Flexibility to work varied hours/days/locations, including Saturdays and some holidays as needed.
- Standing for extended periods up to an entire work shift. (Up to 10 hours)
- Bend, lift, open, and move products and fixtures up to 70 pounds.
: Hourly OR Commensurate with Experience