*This position is part-time, but long term. We are hiring employees who plan to stay with us for the long term.
If you are planning to move, or attend college in the fall, you need not apply.*
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes: greeting and acknowledging every customer that enters the store, answering phones and maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and special sales.
- Follow procedural guidelines, and efficiently process all day-to-day transactions including but not limited to: Sales, Rentals, Exchanges, Repairs, and Payments.
- Maintain sales floor by organizing and replenishing stock, and cleaning store, instruments, and related accessories.
- Complete any other tasks and projects assigned by Management.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Previous sales and/or customer service work experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient guitarist or wind instrument musician.
- Knowledge of music instruments, products, accessories, and music in general.
- Ability and desire to assist varying customers in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Working knowledge of computer systems and ability to quickly learn and utilize software for sales, inventory and billing, etc.
- Flexibility to work varied hours/days/locations, including Saturdays and some holidays as needed.
- Standing for extended periods up to an entire work shift. (Up to 10 hours)
- Bend, lift, open, and move products and fixtures up to 50 pounds.