Class Registration Policy (Register under Classes and Clubs!)
CLASS REGISTRATION POLICY
We have reduced the price of classes in response to your request! In order for us to be able to do this, we encourage you to purchase your supplies from Tiger Lily Quilt Co. You will receive a 10% class discount on items listed on your class supply sheet.
• Register early to ensure your space. You can register in person or by calling Tiger Lily Quilt Co.
• Class fee is required to register.
• Classes start on time.
• If you can’t make the class, we can transfer you to another class or issue a store credit if we are notified one week prior to class start date.
• Be familiar with your machine and have it in good working order for the very best class experience.
• Inclement weather policy: If Oneida County public schools are closed, all classes at Tiger Lily are postponed and will be rescheduled.